Thursday, March 16, 2006

history :: Dialect-ic Wins Award

I didn't even know about this award, and unfortunately I was in another city DJing when the party/ceremony was on. I even missed hosting my own show that week. Nevertheless I'm proud to announce:

To coincide with our third birthday celebrations, Edge Radio presented awards to outstanding presenters and their shows. A good community radio music program is well-researched, well-promoted, and provides a distinct alternative to other available music programming. Good music program presenters are well-educated in the their subject material and are able to provide narrow-range programming with wide-range appeal.

Outstanding Music Program - My Vinyl Weighs A Ton
Highly Commended in this category: Kaleidoscope Ears, Outbreak Of Evil, Eclectic Soup, Dialect-ic, Radio Radio Radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home